Skyr-Ice cream with lemon flavour and Oreo cookie
About 1.5 liters recipe
3 tablespoons sugar
70 g brown sugar
4 dl cream
300 g vanilla skyr
1 teaspoon lemon drops
2 tablespoons grated rind of a lemon
Juice from ½ lemon
1 pack of Oreo cookie (180 g)
1. Beat the egg yolks together with 3 tablespoons of sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
2. Mix brown sugar together and stir gently with mixing spoon.
3. Whip the cream until it stands, be careful not to whip it too much. Gently mix the cream together with the vanilla skyr and the egg and sugar base. Now you have an ice cream base.
4. Peel a lemon and mix it with the ice cream base together with the lemon drops and the juice of half a lemon.
5. Roughly chop the Oreo cookies and mix with the ice cream base.
6. Put the ice cream in a box and freeze for a minimum of 5 hours.