Chicken and avocado salad
200 g chicken (cooked)
1 medium-sized avocado
1 tbsp chopped red onion
3 tbsp natural skyr
Rind and juice from 1 lime
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/3 tsp salt
1/3 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp fresh coriander
- Chop the chicken into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Chop the red onion into small pieces and add to the bowl.
- Add the skyr and mix well together.
- Grate the rind of the lime over the bowl and then squeeze the juice from it into the bowl; mix together. Season with salt, pepper and the garlic powder.
- Cut the avocado into small pieces and add it carefully to the mixture.
- Shred the coriander leaves and add them; it can also be used as a pretty garnish.